is the pitpro 125r as good as they say it is????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitchy125

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I've heard some interesting things about this awesome bike but i want all you guys opinions out there on miniriders to see if the 09 pitpro 125r is the bike for me, so all good feedback would be much appreciated

also i was down at CITYMOTORBIKES today which is my local pitpro/motovert dealer and saw the bike totally diggin' the oil cooling on this bike i'm not sure about the suspension tho i'd probs get motovert standard fully adjustables put in later on would that be a wiese move or not?

Thanks all you guys for you're help

-Mitch:)

Hey Guys, I've heard some interesting things about this awesome bike but i want all you guys opinions out there on miniriders to see if the 09 pitpro 125r is the bike for me, so all good feedback would be much appreciated

also i was down at CITYMOTORBIKES today which is my local pitpro/motovert dealer and saw the bike totally diggin' the oil cooling on this bikei'm not sure about the suspension tho i'd probs get motovert standard fully adjustables put in later on would that be a wiese move or not?

Thanks all you guys for you're help

-Mitch:)

I'll let you know what I think when you come to your good senses:p

Its an alright bike, if you got it off ebay, you would get it for about $600 and that would be a good deal. But if i was you i would save the extra cash and get a pit pro 140xr which would be better in the long run even if you have never ridden a bike before. You can get the 140xr for about $800-$900 off ebay, which is a good deal. But if your on a tight budget the pit pro 125r would be the way to go.

Hope ive helped you out
Good luck
Dan

Last edited:
This is your second thread asking basically the same question.

Now I'm confused

Yeah mate i did ask the axact same question. And ive been searching this website for months now and have found a whole bunch of info. Also i had a ride of one at my local chinese import shop/and found out heaps of info about the pitpros from the seller

any seller will feed you false info to help flog off a bike! keep in mind that not everything they say is 100%

Latest posts

Back