Is There somewhere to service bike in SYD

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orion 125cc

Reaction score
I have a Orion 125cc and my am tryingto find somewhere to service the bike in sydney. It just needs a tune up. Its my first bike and dont really know hot 2 tune it .

PLEASE HELP!!!!;)

Most decent bike shops wont touch cheap chinas,

So he needs to know a shop that will hey!

mate im in the gong and will do it for you for a small fee, and yeh makes sure you know the shop before going in and asking them to do it as you might get some unfriendly responses

everytime i go to a shop to ask they sorta jus flik u off 4 sum reason dey dont like these kinda bikes???

but if any of u know a place plzz tell me or tell me how to tune a bike thanx
;)

just ring up mechaincs... like a local guy that will do it... even if it is a car mechanic they may do it if u tell them the problem and they have some spare time to do it

MATE go see Bill at urban x motos he is in ralph black drive in wollongong
does a top job and knows what he is doing
A+ mechanic

Yep, most bike shops hates china bikes. I think they see them as counter productive to their industry and future income. Small minded thinking or maybe they are right. I think they are a great thing, but who cares. You'll just have to ring around, or learn to do it yourself, or just replace all the worn out parts with new items. At a minimum you should consider learning how to do basic, lubrication, filter, wheel and brake maintenance yourself.

Latest posts

Back