is this a problem?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atomik boy

Reaction score
ok went to ride me bike yesterday arvo and there was a small puddle of oil beneath me bike!!
seems to be coming out of the left side of thew case!!!
ill have pics up soon!

i don't think its good check the bolt to see if their tight might just be loose

um it will actually muffle it more than likely

do you have one of them crappy straight through exhaust that are just simply loud?

I just had a thread like this too lol. About the muffler. it depends what u have on there now? oil maybe ur gaskets?

atomik boy whether the muffler you linked will make it louder or not, will depend on your stock muffler... i'd say you have the basic "straight through" muffler, that has been on cheap pitties since the old thumpys came out, and those things are f***ing loud...
The Pro circuit copy things while looking a bit gay, are actually quite a good compromise between performance and volume...
If you dont want loud, dont buy a H-Bomb...

if your motor has leaked oil, you *should* be able to see the source on the engine....

yea the pro circuit will be quiter than stock if it's anything like a pitpro 125rr muffler.....
different packing methods produce different results too

i wouls say its leaking from the stator , check your breather hose make sure its not crimped , if not you may need a new stator rubber to go around the stator

Make sure it is that first, clean where the gear selector is so then that u can see if it actually that.

first thing is what M@tt said clean all the mess of from around the area then watch to see where the oil comes from. Then if it is the seal most bearing shops should be able to supply a new one but you will need to know the size, I'm not sure of the size maybe someone else can add that here??
so clean the area then ride and keep an eye on it for oil level and where it is coming from.

Tina

Latest posts

Back