Is this anygood?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No1 importer is also in Melbourne, Campelfield to be exact. Their service is probably better than Atomik aswell lol but not by much hahaha

Last edited:

also the reason for getting an atomik bike is there is a dealer in town for parts etc.

see the problem with these parts mate is you have to put atomik crap back on most of them

with the sh!tpro you can chuck better quality parts on them as they are plug and play with all major pitbike branded parts ie. motovert ciniworx pitster mso

do us a favor search for atomik and have a read more often than not you will be reading bad things

have a look at our bikes mate, we offer them with a 30 day warranty to show that we really stand behind what we sell.

buddy 30 days dont show shit. if you back your bikes youd atleast give em a 1 year warranty

buddy 30 days dont show shit. if you back your bikes youd atleast give em a 1 year warranty

man 1 year is just plane stupid we are talking bout chiners here man gez a blokes gotta make a buck:D

thanks roost, 30 days is alot of time for things to break, if they are going to break it will be in this period. Im sure there isnt a company that would even think about 1 year warranty, not even the jap bikes, so before you go throwing big words around maybe you should think about whether your statements are plausible
Dont take this as hate, just constructive criticism

Yeah mate, i'm not having a dig or anything but the Atomiks 'n' Orions 'n' such arn't any good, they may be cheap..but there's generally a reason for that, right?...I understand you will be using them to ass around on a farm but that doesn't mean you have to sacrifice quality or anything does it? after a while this and that will break or bend odd parts will be breaking and you'll be like damn i've spent over double on this repairing it and I could've got a bike for just over double the price and wouldn't be worrying about all these repairs and i'd have a bit more power. Because also after a while you will become more confident etc and want to do perhaps even just tiny jumps or go faster than you can and you just wont have the bike to do it...simple.

My suggestion, if you can save $500 you can save $1000...if you're not going to go for the top end china bikes like pitsterpro, mso, ciniworks, motovert, braap (in no particular order) etc etc atleast go for a pitpro or something. As some guy said up higher ^^^ it may be annoying to save a little extra, but you will thank us later when you can do a bit of jumping and go faster and arn't always repairing it.

Just trying to help out....thats my 2 cents anyway. goodluck.
:D

Not worth the money in my opinion i had one and the riding position is shit if you over 5ft... Unless you get a high rise seat. Everything vibrated like crazy and the engine wa weak compared to lifan. Suspension was doughy and didnt rebound..

For nearly the same money you can get a pitpro or pitracer and they are much better quality!

Not worth the money in my opinion i had one and the riding position is shit if you over 5ft... Unless you get a high rise seat. Everything vibrated like crazy and the engine wa weak compared to lifan. Suspension was doughy and didnt rebound..

For nearly the same money you can get a pitpro or pitracer and they are much better quality!

Yep this is cause the pegs are set waaaay too high ...as a result the ergo's are WACKED:eek:

Listen too the boys they are on the gas, as Cooly said try and find a positive thread on em ... you would probably be saving yourself time,effort and money if ya cut out the middleman and just give 500 bucks to someone you hate ... cause if you buy one of these the end result will be the same .

And no I've never been stupid enough to buy one ... but we've been here a few years and have seen the result of many who have .;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back