Is this bike decent for a newbie?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stoner27

Reaction score
Hey guys i'm new to this site and bikes in general but i've wanted a bike for a while now.. I want a trusted name so i figured a crf50 would be the way to go. I want something i won't have to spend a fortune on so i'd like to buy one already with mods.. I'm 6 foot and pretty skinny weighing 70-75 kgs. I've seen this bike on ebay for a while now (could be a reason for that?) it's $1950 so i'd be hoping to ask the buyer to drop price.. What do you guys think this bike is worth? and what would i have to do to it..
Thanks heaps in advance.

honda crf50 | eBay

near new honda, brought the bike on the 23/3/2010 and riden it about 5 times. starts first kick every time and serviced regulary.

it has marzocchi conventianal forks, formular hydro front brakes,tag bars, fab50 12 inch front wheel,redbarron swing arm,unifilter, fast50s excelerator cable, michalin star cross rear tire and kenda milvill front both new. i put a brand new chain on it when i first brought it to reach over the longer swing arm. bike is in as new condition, had all the intentions of buildin the motor but after not ridin it as much as i thought i would i decided not to. i may deliver the bike to near addresses. bike has never seen mud in its life and is imaculate

where do you plan on riding with the bike?, 6foot is pretty tall for a crf50, If your just wanting to paddock bash id get a bigger bike.

Latest posts

Back