Is this bike worth the money?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjc85

Reaction score
Ok i am planning on purchasing this bike

bikecu3.jpg

Has SDG frame (is this good?)
138 oil cooled lifan
46mm Fast Ace front forks
Fast Ace rear shock
Alloy bearing swingarm
CNC wheels
Billet Hubs
Kenda Carlsbad tyres
Billet sprocket
KMC Chain
And all billet parts etc.

Cost is $1500, worth it ?

looks like a strong bike, good price. Better snap it up before those dodgy characters in the background do!

Is the bike coming from motospeed? A mate who has an MSO alloy showed me an email from them and when I saw that bike I was sold. Gonna be a few weeks before they’re here though. Can’t wait :)

SDG frame = good
138cc oil cooled lifan = excelent
fastace forks, and shock = HECTIC
swing arm exactly the same as mine, id assume some have bushes instead of bearings, bearings are the way to go
CNC wheels = shouldnt brake, bend or anything else...
Billet Hubs = :)
billet sprocket = guess it would wear as fast but meh
KMC chain = total garbage replace with RK, D.I.D or any other good brand chain
kick start leaver = good as it wont be in the way as much...

to many anidised red parts but good, nice... and where is mine?

Is the bike coming from motospeed? A mate who has an MSO alloy showed me an email from them and when I saw that bike I was sold. Gonna be a few weeks before they’re here though. Can’t wait :)

No, not from them, but they are a nice bike. When i get it i will then spend $1k working the motor.

SDG frame = good
138cc oil cooled lifan = excelent
fastace forks, and shock = HECTIC
swing arm exactly the same as mine, id assume some have bushes instead of bearings, bearings are the way to go
CNC wheels = shouldnt brake, bend or anything else...
Billet Hubs = :)
billet sprocket = guess it would wear as fast but meh
KMC chain = total garbage replace with RK, D.I.D or any other good brand chain
kick start leaver = good as it wont be in the way as much...

to many anidised red parts but good, nice... and where is mine?

Haha do you want one? Well i can't get anymore for this price but i can for maybe $2000-$2500 not sure exactly.

Last edited:
how is this one a "once off" price? yeah am looking for a good pitbike for not heaps $$$, that looks like it could take a bit of a trashing too.

hey looks nice

Just a quest are fast ace shocks like top of the rang shocks?

Marzocchi are one of the best around, i don't think Fastace are to far behind, right?

fast ace is about quarter the price!!dont think they are jap made either

i'd never spend more than $1000 on a china bike, I'd rather bust a poo in my jocks. $2500 i'd buy a yz80 or yz125,

who gives a fuck what you buy they go good i jump mine and it held up well mate and i have had 80's 125's and 250's so eat the shit in your jocks

That bike is currently about the best offered by the BSE Factory with all their upgrade options added. The only thing I don't like about that bike is the subframe is mounted wrongly IMO and kicks the tail and seat too high. There have been reports also of the top engine mounts snapping at the weld. I have seen pictures. Easily fixed though and strengthened. Same with the subframe. With a few frame tweaks as good as any for a fraction of the cost.

mate stop bumping threads like a year old you did it with that photoshop one aswell.. why ??

Look around guys, theres just as good on e-bay (with same engine)for less money !

Latest posts

Back