is this irk the same as the other ebay ones?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I spose it will. Basically every IRK in a pitty is the same as this one.

I'm buying a bike with an irk and me mate rekons that you wouldn't notice any differnce at all and an irk is a waste of time, but i think the oposite , are the differnces noticeble??

brazza im afraid your mate is incorrect

as brian said much quicker throttle responce

i have 1 installed on my 140 it increase in pull is dramatic the bike is way more responsive a great mod for any bike

tho the only draw back i have found is the enersher of the motor is way decreased hence bike has a tendency to stall

a problem overcome by a change in rideing style and throttle control

Exelent Mondification

cheers

brazza im afraid your mate is incorrect

as brian said much quicker throttle responce

i have 1 installed on my 140 it increase in pull is dramatic the bike is way more responsive a great mod for any bike

tho the only draw back i have found is the enersher of the motor is way decreased hence bike has a tendency to stall

a problem overcome by a change in rideing style and throttle control

Exelent Mondification

cheers

what do you mean lol
is there anyway of fixing it?

as in stopping the stalling ?

im unsure u could possibley muck round with the adjustment in the irk it self
i didnt bother

the only prob i had was bike wouldnt idle so i sorted that out with cable adjustment on the throttle

what i mean by enersher is because there is a smaller lighter flywheel
and oil slinger , the bike dosent have the same (how do u say it lol)
weight to help the motor spin over when your hard on the picks

IE this is what i have found ok i'll try to explain

when i full tilt into a corner b4 i did this mod id slam the picks on and go hard back on the gears and then drop the clutch and smash it throught the corner right

nowwhen i do the same when i slam back the gears if your not quick enough the bike will stall hence less enersher to help the bike tick over

hope that sort of helps lol

Latest posts

Back