is this shock good

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes its a great shock and yes its a good price if you want to buy it direct from me you can, also what type of swingarm do you have?

As you probably already notice the brand is Fastace for the shock. Well if it is genuine one then I'd say you should bid it yet from my personal experience I can pretty much tell that is a fake so it's your call.

its for a triangle swingarm so if you have a muno swingarm dont buy it

hey divy im not 100% sure wat a triangle swingarm looks like man i always forket do u no wat a pitpro 140cc has

they dont have those type of swingarms you would need to get a fastace 66rc or somthing.

triangle swingarms like the crf50 an thumpstars there shock is 270mm eye to eye

mono swingarms like pitpros klx110s there shock is 280mm eye to eye

its not so much the length of the shock its the spring rate and yes its a genuine fastace shock.
the mono shocks run a 1000lbs/in spring the triangle ones have either a 250 or 550lbs/in shock in them, so if you used the worng one itll either be too soft or too hard.
the length will only change the geometry of the bike a little but its not really an issue for 10mm difference.

so i just checked mine again and i do have a mono swing arm the shock is 270mm eye to eye so this shock will fit it

you could probably get away with a 550lbs/in for a 49kg kid but it would depend on how hard he rides.

Hi dirttau...Your son is certainly not going to get any smaller/lighter so your better off going for a shock with a stiffer spring rate ,beter too stiff than suffering bike and handling woes due too harsh bottoming out.....We carry the Genuine Fastace 66RC shocks !!!!
Check out our website and Email us

Cheers Brian

there around the same price you might as well get the one that is suited to your bike.

i already have a new one now i see its no good to me and my son is still learning to ride it so no jumps yet

Latest posts

Back