: is this worth gettin::

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacky4

Reaction score
is this bike worth gettin atomik 125cc never been ridding just wanna know if its worth $650 brought for $1,400 like will it last and is it stronger then a pitpro or should i get that pitpro 125cc for $600?
atomik Atomik Motorsports

pitpro: PITPRO

which 1 better?

Last edited:
i like pitpro 125cc there pritty mad...... any 1 gonna help mke out

ok 1 thing are those pitpros 125cc on ebay really worth getting?

no there lifan 125cc is basic and burns oil after awhile thats wat i heard

i hear alo of ppl hav trouble with their pitpro 125's after a while, they say they burn oil and start breaking down and they need tonnes of maintenance.

the start in any gear lifan is good and all the other ones besides the stock 125

wat pitpros r good? because i like pitpros they look sick but ye i dont wanna fix it alot wat engine do u have to go for in a pitbike?/ pitpro

a mate of mines got a atomic proX and we all had a ride. all i can say is HEAVY! the bloody thing is made outa solid steel! and his is starting to fall apart already. id say go with a pitpro
peace

Ask PJ [Quick-ProXx] he hasn't had really any troubles with his ProX, You dont really have many problems with bikes, its usually how much you take care of them. I'd probably go the Atomik ProX, If your getting a bike brand new.. I'd go for another atomik or a different pitpro.

mate id get either a pitpro or dhz 140 they are heaps better.

sick man i want a pitpro but ye didnt want it to stuff up but ye i take care of my bikes like there gold mmmm thnxs guys hope see ya ridding any places i go :)

get a pitpro 140 if ya wanna get a pitpro i might be getting one i think theres a review of one in the minibike reviews section

Of the two bikes you put links up to the atomik looks to be the better of the two, provided prices are similar, it has better tyres, forks, looks better and i prefer the gear pattern on the ducar engine better.

Latest posts

Back