It Has begun(New track)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive got lots of helms lol... its pretty much ur head size. mabey a lil bigger but u will grow into it... and its brand new (never ever been used befor) and ill sell too u for 100.. instead of the full price i paid..

cant wait to see the finished product. me and unit night be going up to QLDs sometime next year and we will make sure we pop in
cheers

ull have to wait till i get some cash from selling my old motor and forks

ull have to wait till i get some cash from selling my old motor and forks

No one will buy a broken engine and bad forks, tell your parents to give you money for one or you'll crash and die.

Riding with a helmet and goggles is sooo much easier, dont get rocks or bugs in your eyes.

boys boys boys

dont turn this into a sh#t fight lol

reece will have a helmet when ever he is in my presence i'll make sure of that

plus guys he has a road bike helmet better than nothin

50's buy next yr mate it will be awsome and id be real pissed if you came up this way and never showed up lol

the new news on the track is i have pushed all the ruts back in and lust doing a little more shovel work

like i said theres nothin to much just yet but we got is cool
i'll make a vid soon as we ride it in and jump the jumps with out any problems

wont be to long

this aint gunna be a BOXY typ traCK it shall be more for the chinnys and kids

next weekend mate im keen for a ride you free let me know ill bring some piss ...lol

more then likly ill bring my girl so she can show you how to ride ..lol

put her on the cr 500 hehehe beleive me she will

let me know mate

sorry dude ive already stolen him for next weekend lol
i cant wait to come down and help sean itll be wicked

hes comin up here for a ride and to get my boots and bottle of jimmy and im gettin sum parts

ohh im just gettin forks,engine, front brake levers
if ur given em away ill take em i never know when my bike is gunna brake (usually every ride) lol

Latest posts

Back