jacks xr50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tshaw44

Reaction score
hi im putting this up for my mate jack21 he didnt knoe how to do it cause his a goose lol anyway here it is
honda xr50 2000model his had it since brand new and just started modding it couple weeks ago so far its got
uni filter
protaper bar kit
front and back black rims
he ordered his 1inch forkit so that will be in next week

35leu7c.jpg

p8v2b.jpg

1ffyqa.jpg

BIG pictures! woah. But it looks sick with the black wheels...nice little stocker i like it alot.

Nice little stocka ...but if I was to be critical ???

I think he's gotta work on his sticker placement :D

Those rims almost look like stockers done in black.....could be wrong though.

umm i aint to sure there no like exels or any thing they are just like a heavy duty wheel. i guess. same as tristins he got me on to shop to get them..

Nice little stocka ...but if I was to be critical ???

I think he's gotta work on his sticker placement :D

yeah i know there from when i was like 8 and i haven't bothered to take them off coz i am gona get some crf plastics soon. but yeah i agree the sticker placement sucks.

umm i aint to sure there no like exels or any thing they are just like a heavy duty wheel. i guess. same as tristins he got me on to shop to get them..

can you tell me the name of the shop and how much were they?????

the shop is called City Motor Bikes 966 Burwood Highway, Ferntree Gully Vic 3156
Ph: 03 9758 8000.
i payed $110 each and they come with just some dodgie tyres i am just runiing them till i buy new ones.:)

oh ok so they are a complete wheel or did you have to buy a rim and spokes and get it laced up to your hub?????

yeah it is an complete already lace wheel

the shop is called City Motor Bikes 966 Burwood Highway, Ferntree Gully Vic 3156
Ph: 03 9758 8000.
i payed $110 each and they come with just some dodgie tyres i am just runiing them till i buy new ones.:)

yeh there dodgy tyres but mine looked like they were more sh!t then yours oh well all there good for is doin a massive breaky :p

they would be good if you just want them for the looks and not strength you can always put new tyres on then so what are the hubs like are they as good as honda ones

they would be good if you just want them for the looks and not strength you can always put new tyres on then so what are the hubs like are they as good as honda ones

yeah man the spokes and stuff on them are like heaps thicker and stronger then the stock ones. yeah the hubs are like the exact same.

Latest posts

Back