jailing 160cc race kit

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fat_125

Reaction score
i was just looking around at mods that i can do to my jailing and found the jailing 160cc race kit from big 50, wondering if anyone has 1 installed on there bike since i dont wanna go buy 1 for $735 and hav my bike go the same , i currently hav a 125 jailing with IRK and lightened oil slinger , hav also changed my sprockets to 16 front 37 rear , i just want a bit more power between my legs :p , do they hav more top speed or more torque

thanks

a 60mm Piston won't fit your engine without major work!!

You'll have to bore your cases to 62mm for that kit to work. IMO that doesn't leave much meat between the cases and studs to be stable..

You can get those valves from akunar for about $20, springs for $20, the piston and cylinder for $125, gasket for $10 and a cam for about $50..

Get a machinest to bore your cases, and recut the valve seats and fit it yourself..would be alot less then that price.

just my 2c

although i do think that 57mm is alot safer..

Last edited:
You'll have to bore your cases to 62mm for that kit to work. IMO that doesn't leave much meat between the cases and studs to be stable..
You can get those valves from akunar for about $20, the piston and cylinder for $125, gasket for $10 and a cam for about $50..
Get a machinest to bore your cases, and recut the valve seats and fit it yourself..would be alot less then that price.
just my 2c

...but still risky business!!:p ...get a 57mm Kit and be save;)

that looks like itll do bit of damage to the rest of the competion out there, though you dont know what the problems are when its fitted, if it snaps and breaks parts of your engine..alothough wish i had one.

160cc is a big jump up in power....everywhere!

Latest posts

Back