Jailing Vs. Lifan

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamah

Reaction score
Jailing Vs. Lifan

Hi guyz,
just wanted to know everyone thoughts on Lifan And Jailing Motors, Ive heard that Jailing is the Go, but please Add to this ;)

Cheers Dreamah,

peace

honda,lifan,ducar,jailing

what the hell man.

Its All jap motors, Jailing (Gpx) liffan, zonchen, ducar ect

I'm not sure but i'v rode the liffan 125 1d3u and my thumptar 125 1d3u and i couldn't feel any difference in power..

what the hell man.

Its All jap motors, Jailing (Gpx) liffan, zonchen, ducar ect

I'm not sure but i'v rode the liffan 125 1d3u and my thumptar 125 1d3u and i couldn't feel any difference in power..

Thats what i thought, and why areant I in teh legends list? i damn well should be.

my mate has a chinese 70cc he bought a jailing 125cc 2 put in it and it goes like crap i kane him on my bros ducar my bikes outa actoin.

Jialing are better quality than Lifan, but then, Lifan are still pretty good quality. It's like this, Jialing is the engine you want if you wan the best without a budget. Lifan are the best bang for your buck. If Jialing was 100%, then LIfan wiuld be about 85%-90%

Yeaa tru, Im thinking I might Go race Cams and IRK kit and Oil slinger, and then See how my bike goes, Not realy to keen on Goin to the 140cc head kit.

Like idea of 125 :D

well i was going to buy a motovert pro off a bike mechanic and he said the 125 jailing was way under powerd compaired to lifan and he put a lifan head and a big bore on the jailing bottom end he said that the jailing bottom end was a lot better than the lifan but lifan had a lot more punch

Ive read a few posts on Planetminis. And Most of the High Output engines have a Lifan Top end on a Jialing Bottom. Hopefyully RKFinch will see this post and give some input.

i don't really know where to start... lifAN vs Jialing. here it is in a nut shell.

head= lifan
cylinder= lifan there is a difference
cases= same
trans= same
crank= jialing
clutch=same
parts ready= same

winner= lifan (with the new 140cc lifan, and parts that are being made, the lifan will take over for the complete engine package for sure)

all of this is out of opinion, but a very well tested opinion. i was the frist that i know of to do many of the big cc/hp builds with the jialing/lifan mix, followed by uploaded pictures/video and dyno proof. NO one has proved more hp with a china mill yet. this is not a rant and rave by me, just an accomplishment..

i am not here to try to make money, if i can help you with a question about making power pm me or just ask. the people on this site have been very good to me, thanks

So If Jailing Make a Good Bottom end, Maybe i Should wack on a 140cc Lifan topend? :S

Oh Thanks for Help Guys.. :D

Latest posts

Back