JAMS SA SAT 29th

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irvo125

Reaction score
Live in the NE suburbs of adelaide. love my pitty,
Hey people,

just putting it out there i guess. but tommorow (sat 29th) it would be good to get a turnout of pitties at jams near murray bridge. They have had about 3mm of rain so far so hoping that gives us smaller bikes some more hard pack ground. Should be a good day out there. weather is going to be great and slight chance of a small shower. what more could you ask for.

I will be down there with a mate. I am getting rid of some brand new parts that I have. i was planning on building some bikes but cancelled the idea so i have parts to get rid of. I have clutch and brake levers. CRF plastics.(multiple colours) 1 joker style throttle, rear chain guide. top chain slides, head stem bearings, billet style dipsticks, and a few other extras i cant think of. if your interested i can bring the gear down with me and hand them over for cash. going pretty cheap.

If anybody is up for a thrash i will see you all down there. Sunday is closed but sat is def open. Take it easy

sambra is having a rideday the same day and sunday so if anything I'm going to that, jams bores me haha, have fun though.

Latest posts

Back