JAN 07 50 of the Month Poll (vote here)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50 of the month for JAN

• Mini Mullisha

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Eichkay

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • Bones

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Patchy

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • jwe97015

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • ryan12590

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • Trashthumpy

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Mazza

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • mjc85

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • LOL

Votes: 4 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thats a good question mad man.... its gonna b bloody close between patchy n eichkay... dont get me wrong patchy's is a good bike but my vote was for eichkay..... mini mulisha's bike is sik 2 ... my vote was gonna b either of the top 2 hondas... but eichkay got mine

Don't Reply

Hey Guys. I Know theres Been alot of Bot Posts, Especially in this Thread. If Anyone replies with Swear words or un-appropriate Crap you will get an Infraction. I Know its annoying But they Get deleted and we're working on a Way to get rid of them. You've all been Warned.

sorry Scott:eek: lol, wont do it agian. but you have to admit they are very anoying

damn they never stop hey...o well, i wonder if anyone has even ever clicked on one of the links?lol
it must b a pain in the arse havvin to delete em everytime they come up!

im attempting to try and stay calm at the bots and not have a brain snap at them hehehe

im attempting to try and stay calm at the bots and not have a brain snap at them hehehe

i think just replying after them makes them post again :( maybe i shouldnt have posted now

we can use it as an experiment :cool:

oohh well, i got another vote (hopefully the bots are on my side :D) but it has been an eventful pole i must say which is drawing to a close. my personal thanks go out to scott and all the other admins / moderators whom have seen the issue of spammers and delt with them, great to see. keep these votes coming guys, i want to see 100 pole results before this one is through :D.

Cheers, Tony.

The "!" in the top right you can report the spam

Latest posts

Back