Jan 12/13 2013 Native Dog Moto park Endro/MX fun day.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epod

Reaction score
Hello riders. The riding at Native Dog is getting better and better. The single tracks are so much fun on a pitbike so i have decided to help gaz host a huge fun/competition weekend on the 12th 13th jan. You can turn up on saturday and set up camp, practice if you want. Sunday is comp day. $35per day includes comp day.
Events for the day are as follows: 1) Endro single track, 10km+ course. There will be 3 mystery times for the day and the riders closest to the time's will take 1st 2nd and 3rd. Note its for about having fun than trying to ride flat out all the time. Even a novice rider might take out 1st prize if there are closest to a time. You can have a team if you like. You only have to do one timed run to be up for the prizes.
2) MX relay on PITBike track. 2 or 4 rider teams ride against each other in a pursuit race. Each team start at a different point on the track. The first riders back to there own start finish line win, and move to the next round.
3) Donut comp: There will be a 3 mystery donut numbers. The riders that get closest to that amount of donuts are the winners. Donuts must be non stop, and riderr must count the number of donuts he or she does.
4) 2nd gear/ Wheelie comp. Longest wheelie takes the glory.
5) Native Dog Hill Climb. Its about 200m and very steep. If you are keen you can have a go. I must for all advanced riders. It's sick fun.
Riders briefing is at 8.30am. Please turn up with a healthy/clean bike. All riders must have ambo cover. If you have anything in your shed you would like to donate to use as prizes for riders, that would be great.
Please remember this is all for the love and fun of Pitbike'n and riding with your mates.
All events are open class. 10" 12" 14" rear wheels are ok.

Man the 12th is the day i go on holidays

hmmm might have to start on the missus now to see if i can get up there saterday and park up for a few days like we did last year durrant.......

get on this one fella it's one hell of a place and that hill climb if it's where i'm thinking it's a goody

Man the 12th is the day i go on holidays

hmmm might have to start on the missus now to see if i can get up there saterday and park up for a few days like we did last year durrant.......

get on this one fella it's one hell of a place and that hill climb if it's where i'm thinking it's a goody

Hey it would be great to see you there cooly. Cost is only $35/ days riding. Free camping if you are good people.

I Just got the OK from the wife, i shall verify tommoro though. Gotta sort out work now. Also what is happening camping wise?

Sleep there champ there's like a camping ground sorta thing there out front of his double decker bus shelter iv got van I'm all good :) you on the other hand might need a limo lol jks

Well Dready didn't slash my tires (however my rear was rather low on sunday...) :) Had an absolute ball out there, and really paying for it today, so damn sore... Anyway heres a couple of pics from the day
Sunset on sat evening
DSC01899.JPG

First we had a few enduro runs,
And as i mentioned to Styv i would beat him :) Check out run 2 (he may or may not of stuffed the bike)
DSC01954.JPG

then it was time to tackle the hills...Which i failed miserably at, but Styv and Epod clean em up.
Dready made it nearly 1/2 way up on the 88 not bad on a 10"
DSC01915.JPG

This didn't end to well for me
DSC01930.JPG

Needed a lie down after that
DSC01938.JPG

Josh gets the photo of the day
DSC01944.JPG

Then came the MX relay
DSC01961.JPG

DSC02003.JPG

DSC02004.JPG

DSC02005.JPG

DSC02016.JPG

Last edited:
After that we tried out the trial course (cause i hadn't crashed enough already...)
DSC02037.JPG

DSC02043.JPG

DSC02044.JPG

DSC02045.JPG

DSC02046.JPG

DSC02050.JPG

Then to finish up the day was the wheelie and donut comp
DSC02052.JPG

DSC02058.JPG

DSC02060.JPG

DSC02065.JPG

DSC02076.JPG

DSC02077.JPG

DSC02079.JPG

And thats about it for the day. Awesome fun, can't wait to do it again :) (as soon as the pain stops...)

Thanks for photo's Tim

Thanks allot for turning up Tim, it was a great day. I am keen to run another one at the end of feb if people want to ride. If you could email me those photo's at epodshmull@hotmail that would be great. Ride on brother. Peace DD

Thanks allot for turning up Tim, it was a great day. I am keen to run another one at the end of feb if people want to ride. If you could email me those photo's at epodshmull@hotmail that would be great. Ride on brother. Peace DD
Thank you for setting up an awesome day, as for the end of feb i reckon im keen as a bean. And i'll email them photos now. Thanks again mate, twas :coolthumb:

That looks like an awesome trip, I to would love to give the Hillclimb and especially the enduro a go, can't wait to see the uploads mate, move ya bum haha

Latest posts

Back