january fifty of the month entries!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to ask what the flip is going on with all the china bashing of late. I though we were better than the FMX Aus china bashing crew. Now all crf people go out behind the toilet block and messure your dicks back there.

It maybe just an orion but it's his orion, it's clean and well presented - nice bike COZA

hmmm still needs some work but heres my weekend rider.

usual mods..
running a lifan 150
big bore exhaust
28mm mikuni
fast ace rear shock
billet hub
protapers
rk chain

nothing too crazy but keeps me happy for now :)

Last edited:
Here is my mini tard! It's a MSO Pro Pit from 2008. It has not been run in yet so only mods is:
  • Handlebar: Pro Tapper Low
  • Grip: Pro Tapper
  • Front fender: "homemade"
  • Bark busters: MotoMission

Hope you like it - I L O V E it! Was on Archerfield mini motard track today for the first time tarding - F#$% that is good fun!
n616671724_1403890_2528.jpg

n616671724_1403888_1851.jpg

n616671724_1403892_3165.jpg

n616671724_1403895_4185.jpg

hey mate, i'm the one passing you every lap :)

Can't wait till you run her in I might have someone to chase :)

What...did someone pass me.... ;) When she is runned in i'll put some motor mods on and a bigger rear sprocket and she should be good for a race! I'll not put her on a diet as yours - but I thing I'll go on one haha - should give the same!
It was bloody good fun and would happily help promote the mini motard in the Brissi area!

Thats 10 so entries are now closed. Someone will post up the voting thread asap coz I cant be bothered doin it at the moment :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back