Jap forks on Pitpro 140?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motocrossmania

Reaction score
Hi guys, can anyone suggest what jap bike forks will fit straight onto my Pit pro 140?
I am sick of changing seals in my forks and believe there must be some stock forks from a Jap bike that fit.

Would I have to change the clamps and stems too? What can anyone recommend?

DNM forks are good
i just bought a set and also a rear shock and they are heaps good!
:) hope that can help

fastace r mad ass forks i use to have a set on my old dhz and they were wicked

Thanks guys. Any idea how much these forks would cost?

I read some other threads and noticed some people bought these forks and still had to stiffen them up.
I was hoping to get some forks off a jap bike so I wouldn't have to worry about doing any extra work.

some guys haveput KX65 forks on their bikes.. i don't see why you couldn't take the whole front end of a jap and put it on but you'ld have t find the right size stem.. good luck.

with klx races/bearings and clamps im sure you could bolt that straight onto a klx style china frame.. so you could run kx 60s

but what ya want would be kx65' which you can get to work with a little bit of machining and different bearings for the kx65 tripples to work .

or the usd ktm65s

it would all be possible

Thanks guys, I think I'll have to visit a bike wreckers and ask them if I can try a few different types.

I'm cheesed off at the moment because I can't even find some fork seals for my current forks. ANy idea where I can find them?

I can make custom steerer tubes to fit pretty much any triple clamps you want into a china bike.

I am having trouble finding the right size bearings to fit a CNC alloy frame and the steering bolt part (i dont know the name for it). Would you be able to help me out if I cant get the right size any other way?

Thanks guys. Any idea how much these forks would cost?

I read some other threads and noticed some people bought these forks and still had to stiffen them up.

AS-01 RCP Fast Ace forks have adjustable spring preload plus rebound and compression damping on both legs ... You can get 'em from East 50's , DHZ or Elstars ...

Suspension & Drivetrain

There's even 3 videos on how to service them in this link ...

FastAce Fork AS-01 [as-01rcpf] - $440.00 : Elstar Products, Factory-tuned Racing Motorbikes ATV (Quad Bikes), aftersale support, spare parts and accessories. An agent for Apollo motorbikes, Orion, Elstar Motorbikes Shineray. High-quality parts by Fas

There's also Marzocchi Shivers but they're higher priced again ... Jap forks would be great if you could find them in the right length , in good condition , at the right price and with a front wheel , disc and brake system ...

It would be alot easier if I had all the stuff in front of me, but if you make a drawing of exactly what you need and send it to me I can make a tube. Sometimes the clamps themselves need to be modified to. What I make will only be as good as your drawing!!! No refunds if it doesn't work because your drawing was incorrect or badly dimensioned. I use 4140 alloy steel for steerer tubes, unless you ask for something specific. PM me if you're interested.

your still gunna have seal issues with jap forks

plus the forks will be worth more than ya pitpro junk

you should be able to find the right size fork seals from a bike shop somewhere

i'm lucky mine are to suit crf150f forks so there pretty run of the mill

good luck

go for westons of marzochis there sweet as fork

It would be alot easier if I had all the stuff in front of me, but if you make a drawing of exactly what you need and send it to me I can make a tube. Sometimes the clamps themselves need to be modified to. What I make will only be as good as your drawing!!! No refunds if it doesn't work because your drawing was incorrect or badly dimensioned. I use 4140 alloy steel for steerer tubes, unless you ask for something specific. PM me if you're interested.

:p there is nothing worse than drawings drawn by a fool, with no tolerances etc, and then having to explain to them what the problems are when the item doesnt fit...

and dont get me started on "engineers" that have never actually used a lathe, mill, whatever.... being able to draw is one thing, being able to draw something that is actually capable of being made is another....

oops:eek:

if it dont fit, make it...thats what hammers are for:p

If it moves, weld it. If it doesn't move, get a bigger hammer. Thats what I was taught as an apprentice hehehe.

( I still have the same very big hammer that I bought as a kid :))

Latest posts

Back