Jialing motors Who knows what?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

illusivedreams

Reaction score
Cheers ..Im getting all the opinions on the Jialing motors..Have you had one or know some one that does.....

yes my mate has one on his bike, he bought it for $470. its a top motor for performance and reliability. i reccomend it to all. A+++ motor

Just wanted to clarify this...

As we have 100 units on Order But I had a reality check when we got the invoice and I realized they are twice the price of Lifan or Zongshen..

They better be good for that price :)

Thanks for the reassurance....

Any one want a Jialing :) Jokes they will not be in the country for 4-5weeks..

Again Thank you

They have em in the Pitboss and the empire sell race cams and piston kits for em . I also think they are in the 07 Motovert. And I think they are the same as the GPX in the Pitster and GT bikes.
I would say they would be a good engine as they seem to be in a lot of the top end china bikes.

The Proverts and Thumpstars Dont Have Jialing, The 05 Models Dont.

The 06-07 Models do have Jialing Engines. They're Overated and Elstar i can get you the Jialing Engine for about 20-30USD more than The Lifan and Zongshen. The Jialing is Basically The GPX which is meant to be the best engine, The only thing letting it down is the Head. If it came Stock with the Big Valve Head it would rock. The Gearbox is Strong as a Brick wall and very reliable. Good Engine, But Overpriced.

mad-as said:
They have em in the Pitboss and the empire sell race cams and piston kits for em . I also think they are in the 07 Motovert. And I think they are the same as the GPX in the Pitster and GT bikes.
I would say they would be a good engine as they seem to be in a lot of the top end china bikes.

Not all GT bikes...But yeah

Gt now also distribute Pitster...

The jailing/GPX as its badged for the states, is very popular for its 5 plate clutch basket and start in any gear/4 up tranny setup. This combo is ideal for racing conditions. Because of this many big bore kits have been developed for this motor as a bolt on affair. Good motor as long as the price is right.

If you want to import another killer motor, there is a 120 Lifan with a 4 up shift drum and strong 4 plate primary clutch. It also has the big 27/23 valve setup and wide stud spacing to take huge bore kits and will always outperform any motor in its class unless major head modifications are made to the opposing motor.

Mack said:
The jailing/GPX as its badged for the states, is very popular for its 5 plate clutch basket and start in any gear/4 up tranny setup. This combo is ideal for racing conditions. Because of this many big bore kits have been developed for this motor as a bolt on affair. Good motor as long as the price is right.

If you want to import another killer motor, there is a 120 Lifan with a 4 up shift drum and strong 4 plate primary clutch. It also has the big 27/23 valve setup and wide stud spacing to take huge bore kits and will always outperform any motor in its class unless major head modifications are made to the opposing motor.

Thanks for that.
To be honset I also wanted to bring the Lifan in .Although its a matter of ease The company who is manufuacturing our new bikes use and have a good relationship with Jialing so they can put the extra motors in the container which will leave this week.

Althoughin the next months or two I will definetly bring a some Lifan motors.People love them and Im happy to bring them.

Cheers Thanks for all the advice...

Latest posts

Back