Jindabnye Ride days 10 and 11th Dec @ native Dog moto park

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epod

Reaction score
Hey we are having another ride weekend at my home track Native dog moto Park. Great single tracks and pitbike sx/mx track. Sat 10th and sun11th. Dec.
Ride on DD

hi epod

is this a public gathering? me and a mate would be keen to come from wagga if possible.
Also any good riding for a crf50?

thanks

james

All welcome mate. $30/day to ride. cheers DD

hi epod

is this a public gathering? me and a mate would be keen to come from wagga if possible.
Also any good riding for a crf50?

thanks

james

Yeah bring ya stocka for sure we can battle around the junior loop which is fun and ya can also have fun on the some of the trails and pitbike track ya just won't clear the bigger hits.

Thanks guys! Any gear required besides helment? The crf50 is getting an tb 88rh kit early next week so it should be abit of fun!

All good mate helmet is the only must, boots are advisable. See ya there.. Ride on DD

Hey 1 or 2 Canberra boys and myself will head up again. What day is everyone riding?

I am also riding sat and sunday, cant wait. See u then mark.

Hey sorry I did not make it out there today. Had a massive night and it was pissing down in Canberra. did the weather hold out up there?

Riding was awsome, just the odd shower, no dust to speak of. I am riding this weekend as well if you want to come down. cheers dd

Latest posts

Back