Jindi 50 nats is com'n back..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epod

Reaction score
Gday all. Good news on the snowymountains front. Punkfiction has secured a new riding compund for freestyle and pitbike maniacs. Dready now living at the compound and won't be back on the net untill the satalite connection is set up in a few weeks or more. (things are slow in the bush)
Anyway it's a fully sick compound with awsome potential. We are riding it tomoz and doing so jump building.
Some of you my of herd of the legendry jindi nats held at the Crita compund in the past years. Lost that spot due to a change in ownership but now were back and gona get up a crank'n again over winter. Stay tuned for a date and invite to one of the most ripp snort'n 50 events.
Ride on.

can u tell us more about jindi 50 nats i'll b there round august

Should be on in August.

Should have a date in a couple of weeks. The race will probably be in mid to late August. Open to mini riders with friendly attitudes, no wankers. Class's will include 10" rear wheel up to 125cc, 12" rear wheel open class. Chinese and Japs pit bikes welcome.
Ride on

Should have a date in a couple of weeks. The race will probably be in mid to late August. Open to mini riders with friendly attitudes, no wankers. Class's will include 10" rear wheel up to 125cc, 12" rear wheel open class. Chinese and Japs pit bikes welcome.
Ride on

what happening with jindi 50 nats

Hey Epod
Good to hear things are shaping up out at the farm can you let dready know i have my new transporter and will be bringing my bike with me on my next trip to the mountains sometime in mid august for some snow fun and of course some mini moto madness...
Cheers
Big Leigh

Latest posts

Back