jindy moto track .

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should jindy have a moto track

• Yeah for sure jindy needs a track .. build it

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • Naa farmer should keep it for his sheep

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

Dreadful

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
Ok I threw up a poll this is the deal .The S.M.A own large tracks of land down here and lease said land to graziers .We have been advised a certian piece may be available if we make better use of it and form a moto club.This piece of land is AWSOME , we have been riding it on the low down for years
and we are all frothing to get it underway .We have all the machinery and more cleanfill than we'll need , I'll be seeing the best setups in Aus shooting Fifty Ways so I shouldn't be short of ideas ....here's a few pics of the land ......

so if we build it will you come ???

traily039_0001.jpg

DSC00728.jpg

1bro_0002.jpg

thats sik land but do they get to see the poll results? or is it just for miniriders
ill vote yes :)

that land is unreal man, got some decent natural hills, nice slopes and stuff, would make a prime spot for a track PROVIDED its not too far from civilization so ppl dont have to drive hours and hours just to get there.

sounds like a good idea champ, my support is your way for sure.

Cheers, Tony.

looks like the 120acres we have but don't have the cool river! shep are no prop we ride our track & they just run away

Last edited:
I'll be printing the results and letting the council see for sure , thanks for the support guys .

The land is 1 minute from town , I'll get an ariel snap up to show you .

And yeah nice natural terrian hits

13.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

21.jpg

It'll be off the hook with some dirt and machinery in there.

Last edited:
of cource all the bike riders will say yes! those natural jumps look cool

of cource all the bike riders will say yes! those natural jumps look cool

yeah mate bit of a no brainer to us LOL

but if I can get a few on the poll from outa town it'll help seal the deal with the the chamber of commerce if they think we'll bring a few tourist dollars for the town .

We have all the tourist infrastructrure in place from the snow season but we don't use it .If we can get the chamber of commerce on side we are home and hosed .:cool:

if i could get out there, i would come, but its more than a trip for me, and my bike isnt upto anything! in years to come, for sure ill come down when i got the right equipment, and a half decent bike!

Mate it won't all be like massive out past a hundred foot hits and death kickers, there will be a fiddy track and maybe a ramp or two but your bike will do just fine , besides you are welcome on a vespa mate.
Come down for a snowboard or skii in the season and kill two birds with one stone it's not that far only six hours and we might have something happening by then..:cool:

my dad is in that chamber of commerce thing, in my town.. lol

Penis Growth Patch Rx

Why be an average guy any longer
Separate yourself from other men
She will love you more than any other guy
Beware of fake pills
Avoid enhancement pills
Don't be left out, join millions of men in the revolution
Penis Growth Patch Rx

why do these knobs go to my thread ??

I'm hung like a donkey for christs sake :D

i love snowboarding and mini moto x so its a no brainer for me...
Pretty keen to get some time on the lake in Jan as well so may just bring the little beast with me...

why do these knobs go to my thread ??

I'm hung like a donkey for christs sake :D

yeh it is starting to piss me off, there needs to be a automatic ban & delete for these off shore scams

i love snowboarding and mini moto x so its a no brainer for me...
Pretty keen to get some time on the lake in Jan as well so may just bring the little beast with me...

Yeah that's the idea best of both worlds .

Got the insurance in front of me seems pretty reasonable but I'm still reading the fine print, has anyone got experience in this or tips ?

Yeah probably won't be up and running as council meeting is in jan but should be up for winter :D

Bring ya bike in jan anyway we got a few spots.And we can sneak in from the back for a sqiz at the site.

Stunt ....admin has been pretty on top it but yeah they suck

Oh yeah only a peddler of penis pumps would vote for the farmer ....I simply refuse to believe it was one of us :D

hey supp! just wandering, where is Jindy? from South Africa but living in New Zealand hopeing to move to Oz next year, if you need some signitures man can help you out just say where to sign

Latest posts

Back