Joker style throtle!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KTMKID

Reaction score
Hey boyz, im thinking about fiting a joker style throttle to my pitpro 138, just wondering if i will need a longer throtle cable or will the stock one be okay? or if its even worth getting the joker style?

i thought you had enough of pittys a were going to sell it a buy a big bike??
now you want to mod your pitty more im confused

yer i have but im saving up a lil more before i can go buy a big bike... and the throttle in my pitty is stuffed... locks up, so i need a new one....pj lets take it the track mate..haha what ya say about that, oh and i mean on 2 stroke 125's or 250s if you can get ur hands on one...u up for it? Can anyone help?

:eek: no actually my mouths wide open..BAHAHAH..dont change the subject on me now pj...i wanna race you!..not ur mate! and i think i have seen him there..well ive seen a number 23 there on a yz.. so yer

get a 1/4 turn throttle heaps better and dont need to get longer cable

thanks tubes.. really appreciate it:D

there usually better quality and because of the design the cable comes out flush with the handle bars not perpendicular like the joker style ones.

i love my Billet 1/4 throttle, never leave home with out it..... the MCS one's are still very good as well

thanks guys, i just purchased a billet 1/4, should arrive on tuesday

Latest posts

Back