JR50 part 2

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha that is the first time i have seen training wheel on a motorbike, lol i guess i ahven't been riding round many little kids to notice. the little lad will be ripping it up soon just you watch.

hey pitmaster, would it be possible for you to give me some words to type into the search bar on youtube to find your vids, because my current spyware doesnt allow me to clik on ur links, Im sure the lil fella is ripping! lucky kid he is! when i was a lil chap i wanted a bike soooo bad... but i had to wait till i was 7 ;( ...LOL.. owell hehe

KTMKID type acousticaussie in the search button, and itll bring up the 3 videos i have there,

Cheers

cheers for that mate! The lil chap is absolutely gun!.. I have already noticed that he can distinguish the different amounts of throttle that needs to be applied.. and he can apply it accordingly, he can also lean into the corners really well, those training wheels are a great tool to help him perfect his balance on the bike..well done bud. many props.!

KTSS!.. laterz

Latest posts

Back