Jr50 suziki, worth it?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad man

Reaction score
Hey my mate has found his 95 model of what i think it is suzuki jr50 in his shed from when he was little, we got it going, All it needs it a front tube and a back mud guard.

Where can i get some parts for it and it needs a bit to be done.

Where the exhaust bolts into the motor it has snaped off, lol so would you weld it back on? and the forks are bent (a fair bit but still are heeps good)

so he said i could buy it for $75. lol should i get it and put new back mud guard and some plastics and a muffler and stuff on it and try re-sell it or keep it my self.?? i though it was cheep and it went like 4th kick after it not going in 10 years

so i was wondering what sites i could get a few things from because i no there are not many preformace parts, any help cheers thanks

JR's are pretty much the same as PW50. usless unless you are 8yrs. or just ride around on flat surfaces anything else it will bend & break like no tomorrow!

& i have all parts 4 JR50 motor. plus tyres tubes ETC but it's not woth spending any money on, if you are going to ride it cos it will die anyway

Last edited:
$75 cant go worng if it runs... Buy it for little sis or bro, like 101 said its a kids bike, dont buy it for your self thats for sure.. buy and sell on or keep for a brother or sister.

My sisters are always keen when i ride, do you think the jr50 would be to small for a 8 year old? i think i will just pass ay. i was just amazed how it started 4th kick and hadnt been started for like 5 years+ he has it chained to the roof of his shed for some reason lol

Latest posts

Back