July 50 of the month... Get ya bike pics in here!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is Mine

myx41.jpg

Last edited:
thanks jayden, yeah i seen those yamaha of troy graphics they look pretty sick let us know when ya get the 140

thats sick as where did you get your sano gear from??

i couldnt find a red one either just my green uni filter...

You're supposed to use green unless you ride motard, red lets in more air and dust and is ment for motard tracks, green filters out dust.

Last edited:
i got a red uni filter and the bike shop didnt tell me about this

yeh it was my choice and they didint mention it who told you there is a difference, and even still there woudnt be much if there was one.

Last edited:
thanks for the info on the filters ;)

i dont think it would make too much difference tho!

here is my babay many hours t used to look like my sig haha

P5260628.jpg

P5260627.jpg

P5260626.jpg

P5230625.jpg

It shouldn't really matter if your cleaning your filter after every ride. I had a red uni on my old mini without any problems. This is the first time I have heard of green for dirt, red for motard. What are the grey uni filters for?

yer and by the way like these asian companies and crap they would prolly make up there own style lol. and yea as motoluver said you should really be cleaning ur air filters anyway. flarry i recon ya ganna take it home its almost unfair to have your bike and mine in the same thread it makes mine look terrible

It shouldn't really matter if your cleaning your filter after every ride. I had a red uni on my old mini without any problems. This is the first time I have heard of green for dirt, red for motard. What are the grey uni filters for?

Ive read it in a couple of places, I do alot of reading!

Im not sure about the gray ones, I should check again, I could be wrong.

But the read and green colour codes are just what most companys use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back