jump building plz HELP

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sick150

Reaction score
i need help because i'm building table top and i want to no how do mesure the jump do you mesure from the top of the up ramp to the top of the down ramp or what

Jump Building

Hey mate umm....i built a tabletop myself i made it 21 foot long and 4 foot high,it was only to muck around on......if i were you id think of a clear space and measure your distance by feet..:) :)

do you mean to see how far you jumped?
if so measure from top or the up ramp to where you land on the down ramp or on top

you always measure from the very top of the lip to the aproximate position to where you land or to were there is a tyre mark on the landing
alot of people measure from the very bottom of the ramp to the very bottom of the landing just to make it sound bigger

you always measure from the very top of the lip to the aproximate position to where you land or to were there is a tyre mark on the landing
alot of people measure from the very bottom of the ramp to the very bottom of the landing just to make it sound bigger

Or they just add a few feet to make it sound better.

Latest posts

Back