jumping on stock frame and swinger

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hey guys, im kinda new to the mini bike scene and i was wondering. will i be able to jump on a stock frame and swinger? i have the heavy duty springs rear and front so i was wondering if the frame would bend or snap. i also have some pro tapers on it. (the jumps wouldnt be to big either). ty please reply! :)

Yes it will bend, unless you get it braced or get a new frame it will bend under the tank

what sort of bike I'm gussing by your user name its a 50 am I right

when i had my 110 crf knockoff i use 2 jump it all day long not pissy jumps either never had any props

hmm. the swinger on it looks pretty flimsy lol

pit pro 125

i have a pit pro 124 the farm look pertty good i wanted to no ig i can jump it

ahhh der of course you can jump it.....and please stop making a thread for every freaken question you have.

haahaa
i have an xr50 as u can c from my foto and i jump it pretty big. i have jumped it off minibike fmx ramps and nothing has happened. its not brace and i weigh 105kgs!!! u have no probs. all u need to do is absorb the impact of the landing. the only thing that has taken it in the ass from jumping is the pegmount. and even that isnt that bad (its a bit bent). i have bent the subframe, but thats when i landed back on the bike after goin off that ramp and landed on the very back of the seat. in my opinion, honda overcompensated for strength with these beasts. i was doing the ramp with the stock froklegs aswell. i now have redbaron chromo forklegs.
man, dont worry too much bout a new frame and swinger. if anything the swinger is stronger than the frame. i have landed whips sideways and nothing has twisted or bent. (keeping in mind i am over 100kgs). have also cased a few doubles. nothing bent/broke.
stock 50s r the shit man
laterz
PS: bike now has a 75cc kit in it

only thing i worry about with jumps on my pitpro is the headstem bearings... might just need to nip them up again... but sometimes clunks a bit on hard landings. had to soften the forks too, the stock oil was thick as.. but the swinger is very sturdy and rear shock works pretty well

i had a crf50 04 model and i bent the frame under the tank so you should get it plated also the foot peg mount can bend easily as well , remember this bike was built for a child .i never had a problum with my swingarm .

Latest posts

Back