June Fifty of the Month

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vote for june fotm

• Motoxxx

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Dirtrider

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Ducar.r.spec

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Mini mullisha

Votes: 34 37.0%
  • Hel200

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • pitbikekid

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • sidney

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • seduce

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • corbo16

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
here we go fellas
we got one hell of a line up

sorry for the delay

Motoxxx
000_0764.jpg

Dirtrider
101_6106.jpg

Ducar.r.spec
reecespics080Medium.jpg

mini mullisha
2008_0510bikes080016.jpg

Last edited:
me 3^^^ haha, but i just cant seem to go away from mini mulisha's bike, i swear i saw it in my dreams last nite lol. and seduce i think i like your old green bike more than this new 1 sorry

rather delicious looking bikes
ive just finished modding my bike so ill chuck it up next month

I ended up voting for mini mullisha it's a nice bike. A lot of good bikes to choose from this month..

i votted for Ducar cuase his bike has come a long way and the amount of work done on it is well amazing top stuff reece keep the good work up.

my bikes the shittest one there haha well its not mine anymore sold it for 500 dudes picking it up in the next 3 days

ducar got my bike im not a huge fan of the motards but i tell you it looks schmik as.......good job

sideny stop entering your peice of junk crf50
you havent won once and your not going to win mate, its stock and crap even if its not stock its not as good as what most of these peoples bikes are

sideny stop entering your peice of junk crf50
you havent won once and your not going to win mate, its stock and crap even if its not stock its not as good as what most of these peoples bikes are

hey sid dont listen to him mate your bike rips over ANY china.I voted for ya!!stockas rule!
Nothing better than passing dudes on chinas round a track on a stocka!PRICELESS!!:p

Latest posts

Back