Junior Enduro Racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Aslan

Reaction score
I want to do some enduro racing! I just wanted to know if there are competitions for like just one day race events? I live in Sydney so any events in/near Sydney are what i want to do. And too race a one day event do i have some sort of licence? Or do i turn up pay, and race? And if there are no one day races. Are the competitions for like every fort night race or once a month sort of thing, because of many over commitments it cant be a every weekend race.

And im 14 with a crf230. If i fit into any categories

All comments are appreciated.
Cheers Andrew

hey dude
its all up to the competition
if its a club comp you can buy a day license and pay what ever club fees they charge
if you looking at doing a national event then you going to need a junior MA license (get one if you want to do it often because it turns out alot cheaper)
then you will fit in with the junior lite's category thats riding with 125-250s juniors.
i wouldn't have a clue to whats going on in your area as im in Qld, and some of that info might not be correct, not to sure what there up to in NSW
hope thats helps.

you will be best to join a club. to get a license with MA you will need to do a "kickstart" course, takes a few hours at a club but no big deal. for enduro at mini club level the only clubs I can think of are JT (Junior Trials) up Gosford way and Blacktown (Blacktown is sheduled to close soon) have a look around the MA website all the info is there, any specific questions post up & I'll try to help (I am a MA official)
oh, some tracks are only licensed for smaller bikes, so check that out as well.
Cheers

Ok, thanks. Does any one know a specific place with a website that does what im looking for?

Latest posts

Back