just a bit of help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tas

Reaction score
hey there
i just wanted to see if someone could please check over this list of upgrades that im going to order in the next day or so. i just want to know if these will fit my 150yx nitrous. from my eyes it should all fit but its better to be safe then sorry haha the only quston i have to ask is that will i have a problem with the exaust because it dosent have a heat guard?

Thanks

GPX Moto Racing Rear Shock, 280L 800LBS Spring, Rebound Adjustable
GPX Moto Racing Rear Shock, 280L 800LBS Spring, Rebound Adjustable | Mini Bikes | Pitbikes | Dirt Bike Parts & Accessories | DHZ Mini Moto

OKO 26MM FlatSlide Carby Kit, 1/8 Throttle, UniFilter, 140cc 150cc 160cc
OKO 26MM FlatSlide Carby Kit, 1/8 Throttle, UniFilter, 140cc 150cc 160cc | Mini Bikes | Pitbikes | Dirt Bike Parts & Accessories | DHZ Mini Moto

Big Bore Alloy Performance Exhaust System GPX YX 150cc 160cc z160HO
Big Bore Alloy Performance Exhaust System GPX YX 150cc 160cc z160HO | Mini Bikes | Pitbikes | Dirt Bike Parts & Accessories | DHZ Mini Moto

DID 420NZ3 GOLD CHAIN, 120L
DID 420NZ3 GOLD CHAIN, 120L | Mini Bikes | Pitbikes | Dirt Bike Parts & Accessories | DHZ Mini Moto

2 things that come to mind while looking over that list...

1. is your engine a klx or crf style (maybe a pic of your engine)
2. are you sure you have a 420 chain.. sometimes stamped on the side of the links...

also for shock length, take yours out and measure bolt hole to bolt hole...

ok thanks it a yx 150 so crf style and the chain is a KMC #420 Chain

Lol, yes, they made a 150 with a KLX head too... You'll notice it also lists engines that are all KLX heads ;)

dont waste your money on an irk. there rubbish.. put money towards the lifan outer rotor kit..

and the link i provided is the correct exhaust... like said above theres 2 styles of yx150
1 with klx head
1 with crf50 type head (which you said you had) and i think krazed has the same bike with same motor as you..

sorry to stuff you aroung but heres a pic of it just to make sure
DSCF1139-1-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back