Just a suggestion for the site.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boys Wit Da Toys

Reaction score
Just a suggestion for one of the moderators but i see alot of threads in both the mini chat and general chat about is this a good bike? Which do you thing is better etc..

So i was thinking that maybe we should start a new area for all these sorts of threads and call it "Bike chat" or something like that.

Anywayz its just a suggestion to clean up the site and any feedback is welcome.

We allready made the review section to fix that problem, people just need to read that, moderators should just lock those threads straight away.

yes as flazzsaid there is a review section .thwe problem with locking ppls threads is that new members will get cheesed of and leave ,not what we want .

the mods can only do so much and we are a busy bunch who offer our time when we could e doing other things

we do our best and hope we clean most things up but like i said there are new members every day and not every 1 reads the rules first

they just want there question answered hence what we are all about

it also helps in atracting new members as it will give goole hits and seach engines can find us

so all in all it's a sore point for some but not for others so let sleeping dogs lie i recon

yeah what he said sorta
you can tell the newbies over and over again to use the search button
but they never listen
you can delete they re-post

so let the trash be trash for now
i go back and delete heaps of old "which one's better" and "what do you think" threads

hey you trying to put us out of a job what would i do with my spare time then hmmmmmmmm

Latest posts

Back