Just Bought Yamoto 140cc what should i upgrade?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haydyhart

Reaction score
Hey guys i am new to this forum, anyway on saturday i bought a new Yamoto HSR 140cc big foot with Lifan motor, just wondering what i should do to keep it all good and running nicely and not falling apart on me, like what things should i change or upgrade?

thanks for any help.

can someone please tell me the specs on the current HSR 140 or dont any of you really know

there was a guy who maded a hole webpage to it, it listed all the problems and there was something like 30-40 , i wood find it and show you but i rly cbf, jst too hot and lazy i guess

there was a guy who maded a hole webpage to it, it listed all the problems and there was something like 30-40 , i wood find it and show you but i rly cbf, jst too hot and lazy i guess

i think that was the explorer 125 ( they are crap but a lot of fun for the money) and not the hsr. just check all the bolts and loctite them. pro taper bars and a decent chain. regular servicing wont hurt either. oil your filter. i hope this helps

there has been nothing wrong with the bike so far... and i am not the lightest person (95 kg)

this is wat i have planned so far, change some bolts to high tensial, loctite every bolt that shud be loctited, greese everything that needs greesing, change the oil a couple times, get some pro taper bars

what chain shud i get?

Latest posts

Back