Just brought a pitpro PICS PLEASE LOOK

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitkrew-rider

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to this and I just bought a new pitbike, its a pitpro. It looks sturdy enough to handle jumps and rips the dirt up! Tell me what you guys think, thanks.

large-pitpro-125red7.jpg

large-pitpro-125red8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh they hold up pretty well, just get some loctite before doing much.... good luck with ya bike, where do u ride?
cheers

FINALY ANOTHER SYDNEY BLOKE! lol, wont rip up too much grass with those trail tires... fairly decent bike though

Pitkrew, don't make new threads for information. Bump your old threads like this by asking the questions you want answered, however if you have a question about something other than tips on your new pitpro, make a new thread.

Good bike by the way, you will need to get a new set of Protaper bars, RK Chain, Loctite everything and change your oil to Motul 5100 10w40, I think thats right.

Good bike by the way, you will need to get a new set of Protaper bars, RK Chain, Loctite everything and change your oil to Motul 5100 10w40, I think thats right.

hey where would you find loctite? and how much is a big bottle of motul?

You can get Motul 5100 10w40 at bike shops, 1 litre is about 15 bucks, I forgot the big bottle amount in litres, but last time I chcked its about 50 bucks. Not sure about the Loctite, I get it from my mate Coolmodee01 :)

mitre ten or any hardware store would have loctite.

loctits costs $15 for a 30ml bottle but this should last as u only use a drip

nice choise of a pit pro they have a lifan and they are prrty good motors.

Its kinda like a glue, you put a drop on the thread of a bolt then it wont come loose while your riding again :)

lol what if u need to undo the bolt further down the track cause u want to change it?

will the bolt come out or with it snap??

No they will be a little harder to crack but once cracked its the same as a normal bolt..

It just stops them rattling loose

Latest posts

Back