just put my bike into the shop

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binky77

Reaction score
hey people

i just put my pitty into 50s headquarters to get the irk and hc piston put in and they sed it was gunna be $60 an hour :eek: and it wont be back till mid next week so im not really looking forward to the bill. and wen i got there the guy sed it was gunna rev its fucken head off and he started the new 140ccoutlaw and let me rev it and shit and it was goin off i wanted 1 soo bad and i asked if mine would be anything like that wen its finished and he sed it wouldnt be far off :D hopefully its close but it sucks 1 week without a bike ohwell itll be worth it

ill let yas know how it goes :eek:

seeya

why didnt you ask for a quote ?

does the barrel require a bore as well ?

if not then it would take likely 1 hour to do but of course expect them to charge up to 4 hours

Wait till you see the bill, I feel sorry for you.

i dont feel sorry at all man, it sounds like its going to be good for you when you get it back. sounds really good man. she is going to rip but remember dont kick that baby over or you'll be looking at a new case.

the outlaw 140cc is a mean machine isnt it huh?? will fkn rip of its head that thing but with your irc and hc piston i think you will be right on his arse the whole time.

keep us posted bro.

Cheers, Tony.

yeh its gunna be hell expensive but its all gunna be worth it in the end i reckon and yeh the barrels gotta be bored out

Im after a 140cc lifan engine, someone put me in the right direction ?

Latest posts

Back