just rating the mso

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C-TOWN_MINI-MULISHA

Reaction score
hey guys went out riding with some mates today , and they all own tricked up genuine thumpys .. and i didnt no how the mso would go against them
BUT I WAS MORE THEN IMPRESSED not only did i keep up with them on the track , i pulled away from them on the big straights.... i gave one of the boyz a go on my bike and he rekons its more snappy then his bike and feels really good to ride. SO FAR SO GOOD

ALL I CAN SAY IS MSO ROCKS !!!!

im definatly gonna look into gettin a mso 140

Umm , its all about gearing and carbi settings

My stock 50 can keep up with a 110 china my mate has.

well i would assume the gearing on a genuine 4k plus bike would be pretty good ??
so therefore that means my bikes gearing is same if not better
im not saying its a better bike , just that im impressed with its performance and its solidness , not to mention price tag
trust me there bikes are alwayz tuned sweet
and my bike its pretty much stock as a rock

Nah I just lost 1 bolt that holds the rear sprocket on lol.

I rapes my mates no name 125

haha does he ride it? cause if it's a no name china you wanna be leaving all the bolts you can on the thing.

well i would assume the gearing on a genuine 4k plus bike would be pretty good ??
so therefore that means my bikes gearing is same if not better

You clearly dont know a thing do you.

Your mates just need to play with the settings on the bikes. Problem with most bikes is they are just slapped together and one will have the correct jetting and the other wont, Tyre size VS Gearing has the biggest roll to play aswell. But most mini riders just jump on and ride them and dont change carbi settings and change the gearing, because they dont know what to do.

But its all a big pissing contest and i guess your bike right outta the box has a full bladder at the moment, wait till your valves need an adjustment, then it'll be like you have a STD and it'll be a struggle to get a drip out.

You clearly dont know a thing do you.

Your mates just need to play with the settings on the bikes. Problem with most bikes is they are just slapped together and one will have the correct jetting and the other wont, Tyre size VS Gearing has the biggest roll to play aswell. But most mini riders just jump on and ride them and dont change carbi settings and change the gearing, because they dont know what to do.

But its all a big pissing contest and i guess your bike right outta the box has a full bladder at the moment, wait till your valves need an adjustment, then it'll be like you have a STD and it'll be a struggle to get a drip out.

Yep, well put haha.

Those thumpy's are much better quality and will last alot longer than your MSO, theres no reason why your MSO would be faster apart from settings.

But anyway, have fun on your MSO. :)

Ive spent hours on my garage floor tuning, moving, replacing parts, seeing what works best, Im such a perfectionist.

mso's are great havn't had a problem with mine they wouldn't be as good as a thumpstar but there not bad for the price.

Latest posts

Back