Just spoke to the local motovert dealer

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjc85

Reaction score
He said he is getting the new Terra-Moto range in about November, does anyone know where i can view them on the net?

And also i asked about the motovert expert etc then he mentioned they have 2 motovert 144cc motors coming as well and at $700 a piece and he reckons 14hp, has anyone heard about these motors ?

The new Terra-Moto bikes are seriously the ugliest looking pitbikes i have ever seen, even the worst looking bikes on ebay are better looking then these new bikes. i wish i could post a picture up for you but i have only seen them on the back cover of the latest 50s brotherhood magazine, i seriously think this is going to destroy thumpstars reputation.. they are that bad.. they dont even have crf plastics..

Dave

Ohhh yeah.....slaped with the ugly stick and then asked for more. Not CRF tank so you can even bolt aftermarket plastics on it......its ugly for ever. And it is'nt that good in the fist place.

haha ok fuck the terramoto, i want the motovert expert but anyone know about these mojo donks he is talking about? He didnt seem to know much about its specs as hes just a dealer, but fuck 14hp that prob at the flywheel lol? what is that at rear wheel?

haha ok fuck the terramoto, i want the motovert expert but anyone know about these mojo donks he is talking about? He didnt seem to know much about its specs as hes just a dealer, but fuck 14hp that prob at the flywheel lol? what is that at rear wheel?
yep seen one of these engines in action they come standard with inner rotor ,lightened oil slinger , big cam, all up tranny, these motors do go good but dont know about 14hp, they retail for $990. They are not made buy jailing but are very similar and i cant seem to find out who makes them, if any one knows

yep seen one of these engines in action they come standard with inner rotor ,lightened oil slinger , big cam, all up tranny, these motors do go good but dont know about 14hp, they retail for $990. They are not made buy jailing but are very similar and i cant seem to find out who makes them, if any one knows

He said i can have one for $700, i am pretty certain they are made by this mob in China www.yxmotorsports.com as some guy was talking about importing them on here a while ago and Mojo is the Australian distributor for them

nooo terra moto is unique and different!

Unique and different can be good, but its just not a good looking bike, and most people like riding good looking bikes. some people might like it and want it so they can be different, but the majority wont. the one that i saw was pretty basic for $2000 as well. it didnt even have usd's

http://www.terra-moto.com/ check them out they look awsome, like the nice front plate reminds me of the blooming ttr 90/50 plates. nice bike. they hav mazarochi forks and all good stuff the same as mojo. though mojo bikes r awsome azz aswell

Latest posts

Back