just stopping by :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atomik boy

Reaction score
Hey guys,
been a while since i last checked in.

I'm about to turn 16 this month so im older and more mature than the atomik boy you once knew.
I'm doing a TAFE course in automotive mechanical cert 2.
I got a 1999 CR125R for christmas as well as my own GoPro Hero 3 (Black)
Ive all but abandoned my pitbikes (grandpa says there isnt enough space in the shed)
The site has changed a fair bit too :)
so what have i missed?
Thanks,
James

a whole lot of vcm :p

hey yeah make sure ya do the little things in ya cert 2 like OH&S i did not know about them and my tafe closed before i did them = a whole lot of work and no cert

Hey guys,
been a while since i last checked in.

I'm about to turn 16 this month so im older and more mature than the atomik boy you once knew.
I'm doing a TAFE course in automotive mechanical cert 2.
I got a 1999 CR125R for christmas as well as my own GoPro Hero 3 (Black)
Ive all but abandoned my pitbikes (grandpa says there isnt enough space in the shed)
The site has changed a fair bit too :)
so what have i missed?
Thanks,
James

A whole heap buddy, good to have you back.

Honda cr125 :thumbup: trying to get into automotive myself but the school I've had to move to are.....**** and wont let me. so I'm moving else were again and hopefully do it there.

Honda cr125 :thumbup: trying to get into automotive myself but the school I've had to move to are.....**** and wont let me. so I'm moving else were again and hopefully do it there.

Just changing school haz? Or gonna live with someone temporarily away from home.

Latest posts

Back