(just want to pick some brains)--- rear shock?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t.luisetto

Reaction score
Hey all I have a SSR 125, recently got it back from the mechanics and he said that the shock thats on there is too big...

And thats the reason that my chain is rubbing on my swing arm...

The shock that i have is a fastace, just wanna know what are good shocks to replace my current one and what aprx size the shock should be...?

Cheers guys!!

not sure, but the mech said it was too big.

and i mean that the chain is eating into the actual metal of teh swingarm not the chain slide...

yer both of my bikes are eating into the metal of the swingarm ,ones a 140 single arm swingarm and the others a 110 A frame swinger , so it will probly always happen just buy a bunch of those rubber things so it wears them down not the metal or make something up out of thick plastic.

nah don't thinks thats it, my mates provert the chain doesnt rub on the swing arm at all, and i have a shock that is bigger than the 280mm one that it was supposed to come with..!!

The silly chinese guy bought the wrong ones!!

so if anyone has a 280mm fastace rear shock they wanna sell, PM me asap!

Did u recieve an activation email? Sometimes it gets sent to junk mail so u have to check in there

i checked there, i joined AGES ago and didnt post anything or even login and now it says my user name is blocked... ???

Latest posts

Back