Juzzys new 07 crf50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PVI Accord

Reaction score
So won this on eBay the other week and finally got it yesterday, paid 850 which I thought was an absolute steal!

2007 crf50
Takegawa 88 kit
Marzocchi forks
Sano bars, triple clamp, pegs, pipe, swing arm, throttle
Sm pro rear rim
12 inch front with disc

Needs a good clean up, seems its had a bit of a hard life, frame is raked and odd bolts n screws etc but for 850 bucks, was well worth the buy!

Will be stripping this and my other crf and building a good bike outta the two.
Starting with a good wash this morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 82
Geebus 800 with all that kit on it?? Will clean up nice man, you wouldn't part with the sano stuff at a price????

Would have to be a very attractive price lol
Nah, wanna keep it all on this bike!

Fresh oil, valves adjusted, carb tuned up and all clean, runs like a charm now, valves were super tight before adjusting

As she sits now after pulling my frame and plastics off my other crf, bought a fast 50s +1 frame off a mate to go on, and got a heap of sano stuff off gumtree, 1/4 throttle, bmx bar kit and lever, longer fork legs and HD springs, I'll use the 1/4 throttle and rest is going on the stocker!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 53
They've since been lowered as far as I could get them, gonna ditch them altogether I think but gotta save funds first, house repayments come first lol

SO.....Bought another bike and am building a good one out of the two.

New one was built by old neighbour a couple of years ago, he sold it year ago and it popped up on gumtree for 1500last week, so scored it for 1350.

106cc kit
Kitaco 4 speed tranny
Five o frame
Sano lt6 forks
12 inch front/10 inch rear both sano hubs with discs
Rear hand brake
Black hd rims and spokes
Fox rear shock
+3 alloy thumpstar swinger
Staintune exhaust
Five o pegs and mount

Motor has gone into my brothers stocker and im running my 88 motor in this new bike, along with my +2 sano swing arm, sano bars and five o pipe.

Should be together tomorrow arvo, will throw some pics up of it and my brothers stocker with the 106 in it

image.jpg
Looks a touch raked, going to lower the forks a little bit tomorrow. This is it about 1 minute after i put it together, needs a decent wash lol

Last edited:
Dropped the forks thru the clamps almost an inch today, looks heaps better, going riding tomorrow so will get some more pics.

Scrubbed front guard with the forks dropped thru the clamps so raised it up half an inch, seems perfect now.
Didnt get any pics though as was riding most the day lol

Good stuff mate, keep us updated on everything.

Latest posts

Back