Kartatak

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt636

Reaction score
Just found out Kartatak has track time for mini motards on week nights and i'm guessing whenever they arent busy..... awesome!

all i need now is a bike....

someone else mentioned this... we are talking the kart trak at arnecliffe arent we?

so far waiting to hear more about this.... theres a few of us keen on doing it:)

maybe not keen enough... damn you people! yall scared ima gunna whup ya's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welll thats 2 of us:) i might print out a few fliers for next time i go to dhz etc.

start pming everyone on that other thread and get this organised:) safety gear requirements, days, etc...i think you said tuesdays? but safety gears the killer. footwear and all that sorta crap...

i got a 140 to put through its paces here, with a nice sexy 120/70 on the rear.... i may need new blinkers first....

Basically its just track time for now but i'm down for it. I'll get a bike and i'll just wear my gear i take to the track... reckon they'd let me take my 636 out? hehe

They sent me this...

You need to get a Kartatak license ($9 for 12 months) $20 for the night, if we have no go kart customers you ride around as long as you want, if its busy we
slot you in between the go kart rides every 10 minutes for 6 minute sessions. Most nights you get the track to your self

thats awesome! I'll prob get a dhz 140 and start going soon.. where do i get motard tyres from?

Basically its just track time for now but i'm down for it. I'll get a bike and i'll just wear my gear i take to the track... reckon they'd let me take my 636 out? hehe

They sent me this...

You need to get a Kartatak license ($9 for 12 months) $20 for the night, if we have no go kart customers you ride around as long as you want, if its busy we
slot you in between the go kart rides every 10 minutes for 6 minute sessions. Most nights you get the track to your self

thats awesome! I'll prob get a dhz 140 and start going soon.. where do i get motard tyres from?

tyres from dhz:) or a scooter shop, or bike shops that deal with scooters, anyway...
find places that fit them for free if you can. you take in the rim, they fit it.

but cool, the licence is cheap enough, and 20 bux for a few hot laps is all good:) and who goes karting on weekday nights anyway? should be a blast:)

cool, thanks.

They said mon - thurs nights. I'll let you guys know when i go. I'll prob go scope it out 1st.

Latest posts

Back