Kawasaki reviews

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHIPPET

Reaction score
Hey guys any1 got and reviews on a kawasaki kx250f kx450r(Pretty much all 4t's).
Pros and cons of the bike, value, upgrades and the bikes that are better.
Plz help me decide on a bike, your help would be greatly appreciated.

WHIPPET
:bump2::bump2::bump2::bump2:

Last edited:
Hey man... I got an 08 KX250F about 6 months ago... for around 4G. Im so stoked with it, cant say anything bad about it... heaps of pull from anywhere in the rev range, and the suspension is retarded....... you can almost do no wrong on this bike... it corrects any mistakes you make and keeps itself upright...just epic!!
Spares have been well priced so far, and no problems...
thats my opinion anyway.. and I only bought the bike cause a mate was selling and it was a good deal.. I was just gonna clean it up and sell it again! no way in hell im parting with this thing now.. its actually changed my life! ha ha... bit of an exaggeration, but you know what i mean....

the suspension is retarded and its a good thing? you queenslanders talk all funny like.

I have had a couple of KX250fs and raced them. mega like. frame is rigid as and the thing turns on a dime. suspension took a bit to dial in, and the thing was a prick to start when it was hot. but I could start it with my hand if i wanted to, the auto decomp works a dream. gear box played up on me a bit, but i think it was the oil i was using, a fully synthetic oil. stay away from that now. when i was downshifting over braking bumps it would hit a false neutral.

other than those couple of things, its sweeeet. the frame is the best to grip with your knees, so comfortable, and really narrow around the base of the tank too. loved em.

the grammar in the above post may be influenced by a yeast infected drink.

soo any of use ridden a klx 450r? if so r they ok for some occasional jumps? If not what have u heard bout them. (interested in klx450 coz it can be registered:)

Latest posts

Back