keen for a ride sunday

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
hey crew

i'm keen for a ride on sunday

so where's everyone headin

either broady or franga or somthin

let us know

yeah if u go to franga i will come. i was gonna go anyway. frankston should be good coz it has been a bit wet down here, so the track wont be totally dried out.

sweet as frankston works for me

and yeah ment to get some showers tomorrow as well so should be sweet

i'll be there before 11 so i can cut a couple of moto's on the big bike track before i get hustled out by 450's and people that think c grade is pro

all good make yaself known i'll chase ya round for a while haven't ridden in a few weeks so bit keen to twist the throttle on the 90 to

see ya there

hrmm maybe broady... actually. i will let ya know haha. depends if i can get work off or not!

either is ok i'm not to fussed just wanna ride let me know by tonight

p.s frankston is closer

yeah i live in frankston... i couldnt get work off!!! gayness. but i went for an awesome ride today at an egg farm.. where my exhaust fell off.. it was farked up! fricken braaap sold me the wrong bracket... but they are replacing it thank god. oh well have a good ride tomorrow.. come visit me in the telstra shop in the centre n laugh at me as i sadly serve assholes! lol

frankston it is lets go for a crack

hey does frankston have a website?
I was gonna go up to wombat but considering a change of plans.....

na not sure i'll have a look

it's on wells road or old wells road before the bmx track

it's as easy as you make it vert

it's fun tryin to race the crf150's and 85's around

and they cry when ya beat em

Latest posts

Back