keen to travel

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitsterprobrendan

Reaction score
hey there guys/gals
im from sydney and keen to travel on weekends ,im so keen to ride with other people on different tracks so if anyone is keen for a ride one weekend just pm me and ill meet you where ever your gonna go for a ride im planning on going down canberra for a weekend and i also wanna hit up newcastle tracks i hit appin up most week ends planning on doing a little work on it tomorrow,so if anyone wants to ride with someone else pm me and ill bring a couple of mates and we can keep riding interesting ,i also quit my job on working on transmission towers 60 hours a week and downgraded back to the factory welding all day to a 38 hour week just so i can enjoy riding all week end, i also have half day fridays to make that extra effort i really dont want this sport to die in the ass

cheers,
brendan :)

you should travel to the vic and qld ride days coming up ??

yeh i did a couple of rounds of hri up qld got a unit up there in biggera waters

well i have heard things about races this year in nsw and apparently first one is in march

yeah brad wrote on one of dhz status's on fb, saying date will be announced early feb, im getting pretty excited, but i just need a job now

Hey where abouts in Canberra are you going to ride? I have a track that im building at the moment but it is not finished yet. I did not know that there were many other people that rode mini bikes here?

Last edited:
Hey where abouts in Canberra are you going to ride? I have a track that im building at the moment but it is not finished yet. I did not know that there were many other people that rode mini bikes here?

hey yeh i dono ay i got lukes number your mate at cessnock and i msged him the other day and his just gotta fix his bike and we were gono tee-up a week end for riding

well i have heard things about races this year in nsw and apparently first one is in march

thats awsome man cant wait aye just let me kno if ya wanna go for a ride i was thinking maybe when we find out where the first race is we go there and ride it a couple of weeks before the race get some good practice in thats if its possible racing mates is funner then racing agaisnt people you cant have a laugh with after the race

yeah brad wrote on one of dhz status's on fb, saying date will be announced early feb, im getting pretty excited, but i just need a job now

thats sick man glad there are more people out there as keen as i am

THere is a track for big bikes near canberra, (which is not the best track for big bikes) but it is pretty good for minibikes. We can clear all the jumps there. When you come down we can go there. Also if you go riding at anyones tracks in NSW and you want some else to ride with message. Im Keen to practice and do good at the races this year.

THere is a track for big bikes near canberra, (which is not the best track for big bikes) but it is pretty good for minibikes. We can clear all the jumps there. When you come down we can go there. Also if you go riding at anyones tracks in NSW and you want some else to ride with message. Im Keen to practice and do good at the races this year.

yeh man for sure im keen as to hit that up thats why i wanna go different places and ridde aye get some good practice in for the races

Latest posts

Back