kenda carlsbad tyres?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

someguywithapity

Reaction score
im thinking of buying a dhz 140 with kenda carlsbad tryes hooked up on it and i wanted to know what you miniriders thought of them.
i was riding my mates bike with the kendas on it and found that they were slippery so i need to find out what you think of them if you have a set.

i got em on my 140xr there great on hard dirt and soft.. just exetremly slippery on the road

Maybe the problem with your mates he had the tyre at the wrong psi reading.

the kenda's carlsbad tires are verry good.. at the shop we never had a person complane about themm

i run these tires when im practicing on my big bike in the summer and shit for the price they are you cant go past them.....the Carlsbad i find pretty slippery in the wet stuff but they arnt that bad but kenda also make a tire called a millville and they are made for the softer stuff really good on the grass, mud etc

was lookin into this as well. My brother runs kenda's on his bike(same as mine) ive decided not to go with kenda for now and run dunlops...for the extra $10 worth a try eh? mainly just to get a decent comparison between the 2 brands :)

yeh will do. itll be a direct comparison and i will list what compound as well. cos ucan get the carlsbad in different compounds also

i ran dunlops on my pitpro n to tell u the truth mine were shit lasted about 6 or 7 full rides but i give my bike heaps so thats mayb y!

Latest posts

Back