Killa Pitty next stage

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby

Reaction score
Update:

Fitted the Fastace 66RC rear shock
Ordered (on their way) Fastace AS02 forks

Also got a Lifan 140cc engine on its way care of a new complete bike for $710. Just going to remove the engine and a few other items we need, then throw in the 125cc engine we have, and sell it off again.

Lastly, a decent exhaust system and slicks for motarding! :p

Waiting for the parcels to come in the post. Its like Christmas! :D

sweet. make sure u post some photos of it after u have finished it =]

cheers m0p

Yea i think there will be a few people wanting to see photos.

Did you say it was going to stay black or are you going with a sticker kit Ruby?

Going to try to stay black. Depends how the end product looks. It might be lonely without stickers! LOL

sounds like its going to be a nice pitty ruby show us some pics of your progress

this is a pic of my bike without the sticker kit an red parts its pretty much blacked out, i thought id show you what a blacked out pitty looks like to give you an idea what yours might look like black
P7081201.jpg

Yea it's ok but it doesn't really stand out if i was going to put a whole lot of effort into building a killa pitty then i would it to be seen.

Yeah but we like the whole "Ghost Rider" look. Discrete in black ... but packed with a shit load of goodies! LOL

Yer, I editted that ... the ebay one won't be better :rolleyes: LOL

show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics
show some pics :)

hmmm i think 50sbh wants to see some pics but i could be wrong

......lol

If the weather holds out I'll get some pics this weekend

:D

The one on ebay looked pretty sweet if your claiming yours will be better i really can't wait to see them.

Hope the weather is good.

The 'killa pitty' will be better. We've taken the Fastace forks and rear shock 'tweaked' them a bit. The whole bike has its own nuts and bolts going on, instead of what is given to you by the china men. Even the bearings used will be replaced with more reliable items and greased up properly. Like I said earlier, its all the little things that we are paying attention too, not just building it with big name parts.

Ricky is even going as far as assembling the bike, weighing it, then assembling it onto another frame type and weighing it. See which one is lighter in total weight. LOL

:D

Hey Ruby You should take me riding with you :)

Ricky is going to come by my house the weekend after next and he's selling me heaps of his spare parts.

cheers

Latest posts

Back