kingston park racewayy

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salvage

Reaction score
got told by a guy that they do motards at kingston park raceway. i doubt it.

do they? or do yous know of anywhere esle motard is done in bris, except archerfield?

I dont know about kingstone park but that would be an awsome track to get a run on if we could i'd sooo be into that

Saber

bad news ladies and gentlemen
"No we don’t I’m sorry. Only Hire Go Karts on bitumen.

Regards

James Henderson

Corporate Sales Manager - Kingston Park Raceway"

thats gay as hell!. omfg, RAGE!

ohh well i guess its back to archerfield for us.:(

still better than nothing. anyone know of any other motard places?

Queensland Raceway do supermotards and I have seen minimotards there (normally race with scooters) but its not very cheap to go out there and your bike will need some pretty long gearing as the track is fairly open. There is also romour kicking around that there is a track opening up near the airport for supermotard so maybe will do minimotard aswel. I think atm Archerfield is probably the best track for the bikes as its tight, technical and cheap. Once we have a regular gathering of say 20 or more minimotards at Archerfield then I think we will be able to work on getting some more tracks open to us but I don't like the chances of it being done yet if there is not enough people to turn up.

how many do you rekon we have now. ill be coming more often once i sort out the tube-popping problem.

queensland raceway hey? that would be alright, but no tight turns. just open twists basically for us.
At archerfield i dont leave 2nd, so i guess id probaly be alright for QLD raceway..

what tyre pressures were you running salvage?
I fit all my own tyres and yes I have the right tools but have never had an issue with popping tubes, could possibly be pinching them or just running to low a pressure

wer running around 30, they wer fine...until i crashed.. thenboth went down, we pumped up the rear on fridya night cmare home tonight, and the back is still up the front wont stay up more than 2 mins..

Latest posts

Back