Kitaco crf50 exhaust???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crf50 2008

Reaction score
Has anyone ran a kitaco exhaust or no anyone with one on there crf50 or 88?
just wondering how good they are i know there big bore kits are good but how are the pipes?

My brother has one on his 88 Limited.. They are ok. Nothing special though. My pro circuit is better, power wise. But the Kitaco does sound nice.

cheers for the info
yea that one on ebay i asked if he would do it cheaper but he didnt wanna play the game.

Last edited:
without a doubt the best 88 limited pipe on the market. teamed up with a kitaco 88 kit and aclose ratio there is no better combo for limited class bike. I built many a limo with that combo and they all rip. Rabjones bike was awesome and he ran kitaco pipe.

Can you justify spending $500 on one though if you already had a fast 50s pipe?

what size is the fast 50's pipe? they have a couple of sizes. The smaller one is best for top end and the bigger one is better for bottom or for one with superhead, I wouldnt tear up 500 on kitaco pipe if i had a fast 50 one.

Thanks for the info it's good to hear from people that know what there talking about

without a doubt the best 88 limited pipe on the market. teamed up with a kitaco 88 kit and aclose ratio there is no better combo for limited class bike. I built many a limo with that combo and they all rip. Rabjones bike was awesome and he ran kitaco pipe.

Close ratio's arent allowed in limited........

what size is the fast 50's pipe? they have a couple of sizes. The smaller one is best for top end and the bigger one is better for bottom or for one with superhead, I wouldnt tear up 500 on kitaco pipe if i had a fast 50 one.

is this true what you say about these pipes? do you know this by experience or just guessing my fast 50s pipe is the smaller one on my tb88 kit with racehead and it does have killer top end would the bigger bore one give me that bit more bottom end

the other thing i thought of doing was inner rotor kit to get the bike on the revs abit more earlier and get it in that nice part of the rev range. your thoughts?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back