Klx 110 Bore Up

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJ "BBR"

Reaction score
Hello there midsize mini enthusists
i am just about to purchase a new KLX110 to replace my chinese shitbox
which i think is a great idea the first thing i am going to do is put new front forks on and a back shock and a pipe.
i was wondering if anyone out there knows how much it is going to cost me to put a 143cc big bore kit in?
And what brand is the best?
And is there any other extras that i should install with the 143cc kit.

From dougal Gold Coast QLD

No one knows alot about KLX's here, i recommend you goto www.planetminis.com or www.thumpertalk.com and ask these questions as I doubt you'll get a useful answer here.

www.ahpminis.com and http://www.hondatrailbikes.com both do headkits and other parts for the KLX.

A 143cc headkit for the KLX is $199USD http://www.hondatrailbikes.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=47&products_id=825 so including postage from the states prob $250-$300 and then labour when it gets here if you can't install it yourself. Or you can just but a piston and get the barrel bored at a local bike shop. http://www.hondatrailbikes.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=47&products_id=819

I would also install a decent aftermarket CDI, UniFilter, Manual clutch kit, race cam, exhaust and possibly a bigger carby (i got no idea what standard is though)

Last edited:
Man when you live, cause i got a klx with the 143cc kit in it, it goes hard as but u know u canrt kick start them because of compresion. but CHP just made a thing so you can kick start it but thats extra money and the money to get 4 speed shift drum and a clutch and labour + boring engine cases it costs a fair bit , but i dont no exactly couse my sponser did it for me. but yeh, take into mind, with the 143cc kit you have to be prepared to pay out alot to make the bike strong enough

if you get something like an outlaw motor its not a 125 bored out to 140, its made at 140cc so then you can bore this beast out to 155+...

mojo motorcycles have one as does FMR. check them out as this may be a more affordable option for you.

Cheers, Tony.

Hello there midsize mini enthusists
i am just about to purchase a new KLX110 to replace my chinese shitbox
which i think is a great idea the first thing i am going to do is put new front forks on and a back shock and a pipe.
i was wondering if anyone out there knows how much it is going to cost me to put a 143cc big bore kit in?
And what brand is the best?
And is there any other extras that i should install with the 143cc kit.

From dougal Gold Coast QLD

Dj' You will be best to fit the 143 SE ultra kit with the manual hydraulic kit and the 4 speed shift drum. 8mm carb kit to suit the 143. Here are the prices you will pay from Boxys.
143 Se kit with head-$1395
28mm carb and manifold-$320
4 speed shift drum-$60
maverick comp. manual kit with primary drive gear-$540

Hope this helps, oh and leave the stock ignition on so you don't break it.

hey mate,

kitaco 143 se kit or takegawa 138 +r are they go

to go with it youll need:

26-28mm carb,
manual clutch set up,
primary drive,
4 speed shift drum.(optional,)
chp billet countershaft. (so u can kick it.)
silent cam chain. (these things rattle without one)
HD clutch springs, (stock ones wont hold)
billet star shifter, (the pins snap off the stock ones)
bump start for bling, (allows u to start in any gear but if ur smart u can get around buying one)

the list continues but that will give u a reliable strong motor

hope that helps

Yea
CHINA shitbox aye,Ok go and by a kwaka spend a futune to get it near my china bikes and they will still run ring's around ya, Don't see the point paying big buck's for a bike, and having to replace just every part to get it krank'in.Have raced kwaka's{with thousand's spent on them} on my PITPRO still trashes them

Yea
CHINA shitbox aye,Ok go and by a kwaka spend a futune to get it near my china bikes and they will still run ring's around ya, Don't see the point paying big buck's for a bike, and having to replace just every part to get it krank'in.Have raced kwaka's{with thousand's spent on them} on my PITPRO still trashes them
Cough-bull cough- shit!!
Like to see that.

I think you are on something Stick. what do you ride again? A china pit pro. what size motor is that? and you say youve race KLX's with 143's in them. In the daytime or in the dreamtime? I am sure you couldn't get even the best china bike to get close enough to any thing like a 143 or even a honda with a 124 kit on. What is a pit pro anyway and who makes them?

Yea
LIFE, What i was getting at is ya buy a honda or kwaka and pull them to bit's.Then buy every after market part possible,{costing a fortune}to get them cranking.{How much?}.Where as me PITPRO for $1000 + $1000 in mod's is no slouch.Had all the bike's under the sun over the year's and in my opinion they are value for money.......

Some one on an 88 cc honda will smoke you and your furtune cookie this weekend dipstick.

all i know is, building something out off a klx is very expencive!! and you could get the same quality out off a china and will spend alot less

all i know is, building something out off a klx is very expencive!! and you could get the same quality out off a china and will spend alot less
You could Not get the same quality out of china. Its been proven more times than you could count.

Latest posts

Back