KLX 110 inner rotor kit

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonerson83

Reaction score
Has anyone on here had experience with these, I was wondering what it'd be like on my 143 klx.

Has anyone on here had experience with these, I was wondering what it'd be like on my 143 klx.

Don't waste your money Adam, they rev great but lose power in a sense as the inertia of the lightened small flywheel just doesn't have the pull of an outer rotor, you hit any incline and it still revs but you don't have the push you had before. I will never use an irk on any of my engines again, there's to much to lose.

My boys race bike has a Dirtmax YX150 and it come standard with a irk i had a drama with a magnet flying off it didn't damage anything i glued it back on with permaweld glue that was months ago but if it flys off again i will get a outer rotor kit for it. I have heard that they have a habit if doing that and twisting and snapping cranks.

Hey thanks for putting such an informative post and i can see it will surely help the newbies in choosing right vehicle for them along with all the important parts that come along.

Latest posts

Back